Tramadol is the active ingredient in Zydol Capsules which acts as a painkiller belonging to the category of opioids that affects the central nervous system. It is extensively used in United Kingdom, Ireland and Australia.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Zydol
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Average (7-12 Working Days)
Rx Required : YES
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
|Zydol||50mg||90 Pills||FREE 30 Pills||$149.00||
|Zydol||50mg||60 Pills||FREE 20 Pills||$99.00||
It soothes pain by directly acting on nervous cells ranging from spinal cord to the brain. Zydol Capsules are used for the treatment and management of moderate to severe pain which may be acute or chronic.
The medication should be taken strictly according to the doctor’s guidelines. The dosage should be arbitrated according to the intensity of the current pain and individual pain sensitivity of the patient. The lowest available dose should be ingested when the pain is first encountered.
Conventionally, one or two Zydol capsules, equivalent to 50 mg - 100 mg tramadol hydrochloride can be ingested which can relieve pain for about 4-8 hours. Zydol is intended for oral use.
Zydol Side effects
The following Zydol side effects can be observed after the constant use of the drug:
- nausea and vomiting
- headaches, drowsiness
- constipation, dry mouth, sickness
- pounding of the heart, fast heartbeat.
- feeling of pressure in the stomach, bloating, diarrhoea
- skin reactions
- allergic reactions (e.g. difficulty in breathing, wheezing, swelling of skin) and shock characterised by sudden circulation failure (in rare cases)
- slow heartbeat
- increase in blood pressure
- itching, tingling, numbness, trembling, epileptic fits, muscle twitches, uncoordinated movement, transient loss of consciousness (syncope), speech disorders.
- hallucination, confusion, sleep disorders, delirium, anxiety and nightmares
- Psychological problems such as mood swings, changes in activity and decreased cognitive and sensory perception
- Drug dependence may occur
- Vision related problems may show up
- slow breathing, shortness of breath
- Worsening of asthma
- weak muscles
- passing urine with difficulty or pain
The Zydol medication should be kept out of sight and reach of the children. Do not take the medicine without expert approval in the following circumstances:
- if you can develop allergies to the active and inactive ingredients of the drug
- if you are using other medications
- if you can have uncontrolled epileptic fits
- if you suffer or have suffered in the past from kidney or liver
- if you had a head injury or increased intracranial pressure
- if you are subject to breathing difficulties
- if you are pregnant or lactating